Saturday, March 2, 2013

Le Sushi Bar Bloggerettes Night


Our lovely Marawei blog sent us an invitation for a bloggerette night at Le Sushi Bar located in Al-Hamra Mall in the VIP room 

I like the restaurant decoration, its so simple and classy 



cucumber lemonade
Strawberry juice
Yakitori chicken, I like it So Yammmy 
Spicy Edamame
Baked Snow Crab
Fresh Crab 
I didn't try it, Its fresh crab with flying fish roe and cucumbers with a lemon mayo dressing  
Sesame Seed 


To be honest, I'm not a big fan of Sushi, mainly because I don't like fish..
But I'm gonna be "3egeb Le Sushi Bar" :P


I like this one, as I remember its called Crazy Sushi
Japanese food lovers, you must try Le Sushi Bar

Le Sushi Bar is located in the second floor of Al-Hamra mall

Tel:  22270300
Instagram: @LeSushiBarKW

Thank you Marawei and Le Sushi Bar for the amaaazing gathering, dinner and chopsticks.. we really enjoyed it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment