Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I Was Tagged..!!!


I was Tagged by the sweetest blogger Bero0Q8 to answer these questions so lets start.. :D

A
Available: Yes
Age: 27
Animals: Cats

B
Beer: Never ever
Best Friend: Mom
Body part on opposite sex: Eyes 
Best feeling in the world: success in life,work, love and being with family
Best weather: Winter
Been in love: Yes
Been on stage: Yes, so many times at school :D
Believe in magic? No
Believe in Santa? Commonly believed which is not true :)
Brand: no exact brand, whatever I like

C
Color: Blue and green
Chocolate/Vanilla: mmm I don't like Chocolate and Vanilla that much !!
Chines/Indian/Italian: Of course Italian..
Cake or pie: Cake :)
Cheese: Ya3ni...

D
Day or Night: Night <3
Dancing in the rain: No, I don't want to get sick :p

E
Eyes: Mirror
Ever failed a class: Yes..
Enemies: NO ?!..
Exercise: Sleeping :p

F
First thoughts waking up: Whats the time..
Food: Salad & Pasta <3

G
Greatest Fear: Goodbyes
Get along with your parents: Yes el7amdella :))

H
Hair color: Hazel
Happy: el7amdellah :)
Holiday: I have been waiting for

I
Ice cream: <3 <3

J
Jewelry: Simple designs
Job: Marketing & PR

K
Kids: I like to have 3 kids (2 girls and 1 boy) :)
Kickboxing or Karate: None :(

L
Love: Life
Laughed so hard to cry: Yes especially when I'm with my closed friends

M
Milk flavor: I don't like milk
Movies: Lord of the rings
Motion sickness: when I drive car :S

N
Number: 4 - 7

O
One wish: el9a7a wel3afiya to whom I love

P
Pepsi/Coke: Coke
Perfume/Cologne: Chance chanel perfume 

Q
Quail: Huh? :P

R
Reason to cry: My Dad allah yer7ema and if i see my Mom sad "allah ye7fath.ha wo yekhalliha inshallah"
Reality TV: Not interested
Radio station: Marina FM 88.8

S
Song: Lots, lots and lots..
Shoes size: 38
Strawberry/Blueberry: Strawberry
Sport: I don't admit it in my life and there is no place for this word in my dictionary :S

T
Tattoos: I will never think to have.. "its 7aram" :O
Thunderstorm: Horror

U
Unpredictable: My decision and feelings

V
Vacation spot(s): every where

W
Weakness: I'm not a democratic person as my friends say :(
Who makes you laugh the most: My bro. Ahmad and babies talk :)
Worst weather: Hot

X
X-Rays: No

Y
Year it is now: 2011 "Year of Revolution" allah yster :S
Yellow: Tomorrow

Z
Zoo animal: Childhood memories "re7lat el madresa" :D

Thanks Bero0Q8 , I like :) and now I'll tag.. newq8bride, Jacqui, 3ateejaFroyo Nation and lome

4 comments:

  1. Greatest Fear: Goodbyes

    Wo0w This Is totally One Of My Fear !! Hate GoodByes Amazing answers Really :***

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnx 7bibtiiii :**

    Ys, HATE Goodbyes..

    ReplyDelete
  3. lool, this is such a random questionnaire...it actually looks fun! Bs i was disappointed in one answer, how the hell do u choose coke over pepsi!!! lol..if pepsi and coke went to war, blue would take over the land and red will be spilled everywhere! ;) #justsayin

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, i have to rethink about pepsi :P

    ReplyDelete